Guild student assist
How can Guild Student Assist help me?
Answer ID 2692 | Last updated on 26/04/2022 02.49 PM
Guild Student Assist are a dedicated team of Social Workers and a Wellbeing Counsellor who are available to help students with any academic, financial or welfare issues.
Student Assist offers confidential, independent and friendly advice on issues both student and non-student related. This includes:
- Advice and representation on academic issues including appeals, special consideration, academic misconduct cases, and complaints
- Food pantry - free non-perishable food items for students experiencing financial hardship
- Grants and interest-free loans for students experiencing financial hardship
- Health and wellbeing support, including general advice regarding tenancy and accommodation
- Referrals to specialised free or low-cost support services on or off campus