Updating your passport details with Immigration

How do I update my passport details with the Department of Immigration?

If you currently hold a visa, you must advise the Department of Immigration of any changes to your passport details. Your visa is associated with your passport.

It is important you notify Immigration of any changes, as soon as possible, by one of the following methods:

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.