Getting the most value from your ORCID iD
How can I use my ORCID iD most effectively?
- Associate your ORCID iD with all your name variations to ensure all of your research work is attributed to you.
- Link your ORCID iD to your UWA Research Repository profile. This is a UWA requirement.
- Connect your ORCID iD with other identifiers such as Researcher ID and Scopus Author ID to make it easier for others to find your research output.
- Quote your ORCID iD when submitting a manuscript. This is a UWA requirement.
- Include your ORCID iD in funding submissions and grant applications. ARC and NHMRC encourage all researchers applying for funding to cite their ORCID.
- Put your ORCID iD on your web page, CV, email signature, conference presentations and in social media.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.