Replacement Student Doctor card

How do I obtain a replacement Student Doctor Card?

Answer ID 2770 | Last updated on 04/02/2023 10.05 PM

You can obtain your replacement Student Doctor Card from the Health and Medical Sciences Student Office between 10:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.

You won't be able to take a new photo on CaptureMe for the replacement card, however you can either keep the same photo, or have a new photo taken in Student Central.

The current fee to replace cards is $15.00 for students and payment can only be taken in cash. There is no charge if you require a new card because of a change of name.

Was this answer helpful?