Replacement Student Doctor card

How do I obtain a replacement Student Doctor Card?

You can obtain your replacement Student Doctor Card from the Health and Medical Sciences Student Office between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.

You won't be able to take a new photo on CaptureMe for a replacement card. This means you can either keep the same photo, or have a new one taken by our friendly Student Administration staff in Student Central.

The current fee to replace lost cards is $15.00 for students and payment can only be taken in cash. There is no charge for a change of name.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.