Working with Children card for medical students

I am a medical student. How do I obtain a WWC card?
You can apply for a Working With Children (WWC) card by completing an application form which you can pick up from any Post Office. Once you have filled in your details, please bring the form into the Health and Medical Sciences Student Office (First floor CTEC Building, main campus), and we will sign off on the organisation details section of the form. Return the completed application form to the Post Office for further processing.

Was this answer helpful?