Financial assistance for medical students

How do I get financial assistance if I am a medical student?

As a Doctor of Medicine student, you can apply for the Henry Maxwell and Alexander Lefroy and Milne-Robertson Bursary or the Elsie May Hewson Medical Student Loan.

To request an application form email the HMS Student Office.

Applications close on:

  • March 31 for semester 1; and
  • August 30 for semester 2

Was this answer helpful?