Student Exchange unit approvals

How do I get unit approvals for Student Exchange?

Your UWA Student Advising Office must approve every unit you take on exchange, whether it is a core, elective or broadening unit.

If the unit information for your exchange period is available (ie. the Host University’s handbook or unit details for the relevant period is published online or elsewhere) you can apply for unit approval by following the instructions in the PDF attachment.

As of 4 March 2020, work and study related international travel will only be permitted in exceptional cases to prioritise the health, safety and wellbeing of staff and students due to COVID-19, so please note that this may impact exchange and unit approvals.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.