Rhodes Scholarship entitlements
What does Rhodes Scholarship cover?
The Rhodes Scholarship covers:
- Oxford University Full time Tuition fees
- College fees
- Annual Stipend
You will also be given the opportunity to participate in the life of the Rhodes community in Oxford and attend:
- Events that develop your leadership, problem-solving and public speaking skills
- Presentations from leading international speakers in politics, academia and commerce
- Weekly discussions and debates on global challenges
- Internships with a wide range of organisations
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.