Requesting a release from course of study as an International student

As an International student, how do I request a release from my course of study?
You will be required to apply for a release if you currently hold a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) issued by UWA.
Contact Admissions if:
  • You are currently enrolled in a pathway provider course (eg, Taylors, Canning College, or CELT), and do not want to continue your studies in your principal course in UWA or
  • You have accepted an offer to study at UWA, but have decided to withdraw your acceptance before the semester starts, to study at a different institution
  • You are currently studying in your first semester at UWA, and want to leave your course before the semester is over.
If you have already completed one full-time semester of studies at UWA, you are not required to apply for a release.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.