Entitlement to parking if you are a UWA student
Am I entitled to a UWA student parking permit?
Answer ID 288 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM
You are entitled to a UWA student parking permit:
- If you are currently enrolled and have already completed 48 points in your course as indicated on studentConnect, or
- You are already a university graduate, of any institution
If you live in any of the following postcode areas you are not eligible for a Student parking permit:
- 6000 - Perth City
- 6003 - Highgate, Northbridge
- 6004 - East Perth
- 6005 - West Perth
- 6006 - North Perth
- 6007 - Leederville
- 6008 - Subiaco, Shenton Park, Daglish
- 6009 - Nedlands, Crawley, Dalkeith
- 6010 - Swanbourne, Karrakatta, Claremont, Mt Claremont
- 6011 - Cottesloe, Peppermint Grove
- 6012 - Mosman Park
- 6014 - Jolimont, Wembley, Floreat
- 6018 - Churchlands, Woodlands
- 6021 - Stirling
- 6050 - Menora, Coolbinia, Mt Lawley
- 6100 - Victoria Park, Lathlain
- 6101 - East Victoria Park
- 6107 - Cannington
- 6158 - East Fremantle
- 6159 - North Fremantle
- 6162 - White Gum Valley, South Fremantle
Students residing at University Hall, Trinity College, St George's College, St Catherine's College or St Thomas More College are not eligible for a UWA Student parking permit.
If you have not yet completed 48 points of study, you are generally not entitled to a parking permit. An exemption may be approved if you have a disability.
To apply for an exemption read: How do I apply for a parking exemption?