Enrolling on UWA LMS for the Employ 101 modules as part of the UWA Careers and Employability Award
How do I enrol on LMS for the Employ 101 modules as part of the UWA Careers and Employability Award?
To enrol on LMS for Employ 101 Modules follow these steps:
- Go to LMS and log in with your Student Number and Pheme Password
- Top right of screen, click on the “Community” tab
- In the “Organisation Search” window, type in "UWA Career Development Modules", then click “Go”
- Under the “Organisation ID” window, click the down arrow, located next to the Program Code. Click on “Enrol”
- You will now come to the “Self-Enrolment” page. Click “Submit” to proceed with enrolment
- Now return to the “My Institution” Homepage and you should see the unit under the “My Organisation” window. Click the relevant unit to work through the module.
- Once you have submitted your two assessments a Course Completion Award Certificate will be generated. This will appear in the Congratulations Module.