Requirements to take a Music Ensemble unit
Do I need to have had music experience/training to take a Music Ensemble Unit?
There are both auditioned and non-auditioned ensembles. If you have music training and experience can enrol in either. ‘Ensembles for All’ will suit those with little or no music training/experience.
- Symphony Orchestra
- Wind Orchestra
- The Winthrop Singers – 30 spaces
- Con-Cantorum (vocal)
- Concordia Vocalis (vocal)
- Jazz Ensemble – unlimited spaces
- Brass Ensemble
- Flute Choir
- Ukulele Ensemble - Advanced (20 spaces)
‘Ensembles for All’
- Show Choir - 35 maximum spaces
- Mixed Percussion Ensemble – 20 maximum per group
- World Percussion Ensemble – 18 maximum per group
- Percussion Fiesta Ensemble – 20 maximum per group
- Symphonic Chorus – 50 spaces
- Ukulele Ensemble – 20 spaces per group
- Guitar Ensemble - 20 spaces
- Handbell Ensemble - 25 spaces
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.