Enrolling in Music Ensemble units

How do I enrol in Music Ensemble units?
To enrol in Music Ensemble units:
  • Enrol in one of the ensemble unit codes via studentConnect: MUSC1981, MUSC1982, MUSC2981 or MUSC2982.
  • Select three preferences via Class Allocation System (CAS) for your favoured ensembles. CAS registers three preferences, if you only enter one, it will default and make random selections.
  • Once the allocations are run, CAS will enrol you in your preferences.  
Note: if you have a clash with another unit, CAS will select other preferences which work with your timetable by default. In this instance please email as soon as possible. 
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.