Purchase of instruments for the Music Ensemble

Do I need to purchase instruments for the Music Ensemble?
Participation in the ukulele ensemble requires you to purchase a ukulele (soprano). Discounts on ukuleles are available from: 
Zenith Music
309 Stirling Highway Claremont
Zenith offers discounts on the range of ukuleles when you present your UWA student card
Plus a $40.00 electronic tuner for only $20.00 with any ukulele purchase
Crescendo Music
454 Marmion Street, Myaree
Crescendo offers a 5% discount when you present your UWA student card
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.