Hiring larger instruments

What if I need a larger instrument, such as Tuba, Bassoon, Horn or Euphonium?
The Conservatorium of Music has some hire instruments for students enrolling in auditioned ensembles; this can be discussed at your audition. 
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.