How to use and access My eQuals
UWA is now issuing digital academic documents via My eQuals.
Digital documents issued via My eQuals are securely stored and available to you anytime and anywhere, saving you time and money. Once UWA has uploaded your requested document, you can use My eQuals to safely share your documents with anyone, at any time, for however long you like.
- When your award is conferred you will receive a hardcopy award certificate free of charge at your graduation ceremony, as well as access to the My eQuals portal where you'll have free ongoing access to your digital award certificate and AHEGS.
- You can request and pay for a digital Statement of Academic Record (transcript) online via studentConnect at any point during your studies. Each copy you purchase will replace the existing version with your latest results.
- You can request and pay for a digital Statement of Academic Record via UWA’s online order portal.
- It is not possible to produce digital testamurs (award certificates) or AHEGS that were awarded prior to July 2018.
To access My eQuals
- Either place an order for a digital transcript, or complete your application to graduate and provide your personal email address (non-student email).
- When your document is ready to view, you'll receive an email with a link for you to register with My eQuals. This registration will be linked to the personal email address you provided when you applied to graduate or ordered a digital document.
- Once you complete your registration you'll receive a second email asking you to verify your My eQuals account. Follow the instructions to validate your account using the same email address, and you'll be able to view your documents.