Medicine - Verification of Qualifications

How do I get verification of my medical qualification for overseas registration?

Answer ID 2943 | Last updated on 05/04/2022 02.23 PM

If you are a Medical graduate (MB BS or MD) from The University of Western Australia (UWA), and are seeking verification of your qualifications in order to practise as a Doctor overseas, we can provide documentation in support of your application.
Documents include proof of studies in English, meeting of PPE requirements, MSPE requirements for Singapore, UK or the US*. Contact the Health and Medical Sciences Student office via email to request preparation of your letter. If you require academic documents, they can be ordered from Academic Documents
*Note: ECFMG – a fee is not payable to UWA for verifying your qualifications.

Was this answer helpful?