Prestigious - UWA Principal’s Citizenship Award
UWA Principal’s Citizenship Award
About the Award
Application Status: Open for 2020 nominations
Applicable study: To recognise outstanding Year 12 WACE students from all Western Australian schools, nominated by their Principal as the most likely to succeed at university due to his or her resilience, exemplary scholarly attributes and/or contributions to the school/broader community.
Closing date: November 2019
Tenure: once off
For: Recognition of Excellence
Offer rate: once off (no deferral)
The principal is required to submit a nomination to email@example.com
with their student details outlining one or more of the following attributes: -
- resilience in overcoming adversity;
- tenacity in his or her academic achievements;
- active citizenship or leadership through their contributions to the well-being of others in the school or broader community;
- outstanding sportsmanship;
- exemplary scholarly traits, including (but not limited to) a positive work ethic, clarity of their educational goals and focused commitment;
- who will be the first in their family to attend University; or
- be of refugee background.
The UWA Principal’s Citizenship Award is offered by The University of Western Australia (‘the University’) alongside the UWA Hackett Scholarship to recognise outstanding Year 12 WACE students from all Western Australian schools, nominated by their Principal as the most likely to succeed at university due to his or her resilience, exemplary scholarly attributes and/or contributions to the school/broader community.
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about coursework scholarships and prizes on the University's online help askUWA.
If you can't find the answer to your question, contact our Coursework Scholarships and Prizes Team Telephone: (+61 8) 6488 3736 or (+61 8) 6488 3834.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the scholarship conditions you are applying for and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any conditions, awarding value and closing dates.