University Hall - University Hall E House Bursary
University Hall E House Bursary
About the scholarship
Application Status: Closed
Applicable study: This Bursary supports successful candidates with a reduced rental rate for a University Hall room in E House.
Closing date: Closed
For: Assistance with accommodation
Number on offer: 8
Value: $1,720 each
- Students must be current University Hall residents and have lived at University Hall for a minimum of one semester.
- Students must meet NRAS eligibility requirements.
- These bursaries aim to recognise University Hall residents who have attained high academic results combined with consistent active engagement in the life at University Hall resulting in contribution to a culture of positive community and relationships as well as to their ongoing personal development outside of their studies. Furthermore these students encounter financial hardship whilst residing at University Hall. The following criteria must be evident throughout the application:
- Demonstrated a high degree of financial need (provision of details of income and expenditure are required).
- Demonstrated a significant contribution to University Hall (for example, participating as a player or organiser in social events, sports, cultural activities, music, volunteering leadership, etc.).
- Demonstrated high academic results in their most recent academic semester or year.
- Complete application and attach any relevant documents that may support your submission.
- Email application and documents to the Deputy Principal, email@example.com with the subject line being ‘University Hall E House Bursary’.
- Closing date of application: 12.00pm on Monday, November 12, 2018.
- University Hall Scholarships website
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about coursework scholarships and prizes on the University's online help askUWA.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the scholarship conditions you are applying for and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any conditions, awarding value and closing dates.