When to expect your eSOA for your SSAF
When will I receive my Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) for my Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)?
Your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) is issued in two or three instalments:
- Semester based enrolments will be issued an SSAF eSOA in February and July
- Trimester based enrolments will be issued an SSAF eSOA in January, April and July
Your eSOA (SSAF) is only available on your studentConnect.
- You will need to retrieve your eSOA by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password
- Under the FINANCE section on the left hand menu, click on 'Statement of Account (eSOA)'
- You will be able to select the eSOA for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) from a drop down Fee Calendar menu
- Click 'Pay Now'
- Select your 'Payment method' - Visa or MasterCard or Western Union
- Cash, EFTPOS, Personal / Bank cheque or Money Order (drawn from an Australian bank in Australian dollars): present your Statement of Account at any Australia Post agency. Make your cheques/money order payable to "Australia Post".
- Credit Card: You can make your payment by MasterCard or Visa. You can telephone (61) 13 18 16 or access Postbillpay.
- BPay payment via internet or phone banking from your cheque or savings account: Your payment reference details for BPAY and Postbillpay via Australia Post will be shown on this statement and on the printable PDF.
Please allow 2-5 working days for your payment to be processed and to reflect on your studentConnect under "Received Payments".