When to expect your eSOA for your SSAF
When will I receive my Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) for my Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)?
Your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) is issued in two or three instalments:
- Semester based enrolments will be issued an SSAF eSOA in February and July
- Trimester based enrolments will be issued an SSAF eSOA in January, April and July
Your eSOA (SSAF) is only available on studentConnect.
- You will need to retrieve your eSOA by logging in to studentConnect with your student ID and Pheme password.
- Click on 'Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA)' on the left hand menu.
- You will be able to select the eSOA for the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) from a drop down menu.
- You can print the eSOA as a PDF to view your payment options.
Please allow 4-5 working days for your payment to be processed and to reflect on your studentConnect under "Received Payments".