Timetable clashes

I have class clashes on my timetable, what can I do?

If the clash involves two classes for which other times are available, you should first check whether you can resolve the clash yourself by changing to another time in CAS. If the classes at other suitable times are showing as 'full', you should contact the unit administrator using the contact details provided in CAS to ask whether it is possible to obtain a place in the 'full' class.

If the clash involves a lecture, and there are no alternative times available, you may have the option of watching an online recording of the lecture via  Learning Management System (LMS). Please ensure that you check with your unit coordinator that all lectures for your unit are recorded before taking this option. Please note that this option only applies to some lectures - other class types (e.g. tutorials and laboratories) will not be recorded.

If there are no alternative options for either of the clashing classes, contact Transition Services on 6488 3988 or 6488 3028, or your allocated Faculty office for further advice.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.