About the scholarship
The Fulbright Scholarship covers:
- a living allowance
- International travel to/from the U.S.
- full or partial tuition or visiting student researcher fees
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- assistance with identifying and applying to host institutions via Placement Services (Masters students only)
- attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright Alumni
- ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- media and publicity support
Help and support
You can find answers to your questions about coursework scholarships and prizes on the University's online help askUWA
If you can't find the answer to your question, contact our Coursework Scholarships and Prizes Team Telephone: (+61 8) 6488 3834 or (+61 8) 6488 3736
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the scholarship conditions you are applying for and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any conditions, awarding value and closing dates.