How to Apply - Jennifer Arnold Memorial Scholarship
Step by Step Scholarship Application Process for the Jennifer Arnold Memorial Scholarship
Pandora Application Portal
- Register as a new user (future student) through our application portal 'Pandora'
- Please use your Murdoch email address to register
- If you have not previously registered an account as a current student, register as a new user (current student)
- If you have previously registered an account as a current student, login as a returning user.
Complete all relevant information.
- International students: please contact Coursework Scholarships and Prizes at UWA once you have completed the registration. We will need to update your citizenship details on our side to allow you to complete the application.
- Postgraduate coursework students will need to be enrolled in the relevant research project units for 2019. If you are completing your research project across 2020, you will need to apply in 2020.
Friends and Relatives of Dr Jennifer Mary Arnold have donated funds to The University of Western Australia (‘the University’), in memory of her service to The University of Western Australia and the Environmental Protection Agency, to provide a scholarship to encourage and assist an eligible high achieving student to gain a better understanding of the natural environment and its value by undertaking an honours or postgraduate coursework research project offered by the Faculty of Science through the schools of Agriculture and Environment, Biological Sciences or Earth Sciences.
Tick the box for the Jennifer Arnold Memorial Scholarship.
Your study plans.
Select the relevant semester and year for your honours or postgraduate course.
Enter your course and area of research.
The Jennifer Arnold Memorial Scholarship required the following documents—
a research proposal abstract (max 2500 words) which covers—
a curriculum vitae
a short statement, up to 300 words, addressing the eligibility criteria in clause 7.(a): demonstrate an independent commitment to biological or environmentally related concerns
Murdoch applicants: Please also include a copy of you academic record to date.
Add Personal Statement
Participation level of achievement – LEAVE DEFAULT ( this is not required)
Description of Documentary Evidence (please supply): A brief description of the document provided, e.g. pdf document.
Description Of Achievement/Personal Statement: e.g. Statement addressing eligibility criteria.
Upload Documentary Evidence of Achievement/Personal Statement Documents. Note: there is a maximum 2MB limit for each document uploaded. You may upload multiple documents.
Repeat the same process for each document required.
Submit your Application
Print out the Scholarship Application Confirmation form, sign and scan it back to Coursework Scholarships & Prizes office at firstname.lastname@example.org
by 7 April 2019.
All applications go through a rigorous selection process.
Eligible applications are assessed through a selection panel in accordance with the selection criteria.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information we have supplied is correct and up to date. However we strongly advise that you check the scholarship conditions you are applying for and any other information that is available, to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for any application you might make, and that you understand the implications of any conditions, awarding value and closing dates.