UWA Connect is an initiative which aims to connect new students and reconnect current students with services, activities and your peers through a series of six themed weeks. The themed weeks run as an extension to the traditional Orientation program which runs in O-week (the week before the start of semester).
The program for the themed weeks is:
- Week 1 of Semester: Study Connect
- Week 2 of Semester: Social Connect
- Week 3 of Semester: Career Connect
- Week 4 of Semester: Wellbeing Connect
- Week 5 of Semester: Community Connect
- Week 6 of Semester: Global and Cultural Connect