Australia Awards awardee Supplementary Academic Support

How can I utilise the Supplementary Academic Support funds in my scholarship if I'm an Australia Awards Awardee?

If you feel you need support with your studies in general or for a particular unit, inform the Student Contact Officer. Do not wait until it is too late! Please allow sufficient time for support, such as a tutor, to be identified and organised.

You should first complete the Application for Supplementary Academic Support and then discuss this request with the Student Contact Officer.

Was this answer helpful?