PhD study spaces and carrels in libraries

I am a PhD student and I need a dedicated place to work on campus. What should I do?
Most schools provide spaces for PhD students to work. Please contact your relevant Service Delivery Centre (Academic Services SDC) to find out more. 
Some carrels are also available in the Reid Library for Social Sciences and Humanities PhD students. These are managed by the schools and can be requested by emailing:  

Was this answer helpful?