Connecting with UWA specialist support services

How do I connect with UWA Support Services?

UWA Student Welfare provides support, advice and helps connect students with specialist support services, both on campus and within the community. 

Our team can help talk through accommodation, study support, general life events or help connect you with specialist health and wellbeing services welfare officers. If you are worried or simply need someone to talk to, Student Welfare can be reached by email or by calling Student Wellbeing on 6488 2427. 

Was this answer helpful?