Accessing UpToDate on a mobile device
Can I access UpToDate on my mobile device?
To access UpToDate, you will first need to setup a personal account. To set up a personal account follow these steps:
- Access UpToDate from OneSearch
- Register for a personal UpToDate account from a computer logged into the UWA network using your UWA email address.
- Download the UpToDate app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Once registered for a personal account you can go to www.uptodate.com and login with your UpToDate personal account name and password, or access the UpToDate app on your mobile device.
To access UpToDate via the app, download the app then:
- Log in using your institution – OpenAthens
- Search for ‘UWA’ in Find your institution
- Sign in with UWA email and Pheme.
You must access the app on the UWA network, every 90 days to maintain an active registration. You can be logged into the app on a maximum of two mobile devices.