Reviewing your award of academic credit

I was awarded academic credit/advanced standing, but I no longer need it. What can I do?

Contact your Student Advising Office via Email Us to check your academic credit/advanced standing. If you do not need the credit in order to complete your course, your Student Advising Office may be able to remove it for you.

Was this answer helpful?