Wellbeing support for offshore international students

I’m an offshore international student, what wellbeing support is available for me?

Answer ID 3343 | Last updated on 01/02/2023 10.03 PM

You are an offshore international student if you are currently enrolled in a course and studying outside of Australia.

Under the Australian health regulatory law, our counselling and psychological services are unable to provide consultations with students located outside of Australia.

You can contact the Medibank 24/7 Helpline which is available for all international students, both onshore and offshore.

Tel: 1800 887 283 (from Australia) OR +61 3 9862 1095 (from outside Australia).

You can get help with:

  • Medical assistance from a registered nurse
  • Counselling services
  • Emergency legal advice
  • Travel document assistance
  • Health system guide
  • Family and friends message service
  • Living in Australia support
  • Interpreter service
Our services also include a range of self-help resources that you can access right now as an offshore student.

Online resources

Was this answer helpful?