Booking accommodation as a UWA College student

Where can I book accommodation as a UWA College student? 

Answer ID 3390 | Last updated on 03/01/2023 04.48 PM

As a UWA College student you can choose to stay in a range of accommodation types. These include purpose built student accommodation in the city or homestay and residential colleges at the university.

Fees, room types and inclusions vary by college, but in general, residential college fees are fully inclusive of the following: all utilities; some or all meals; academic and pastoral support and access to all communal facilities. Also included is a wide range of activities, programs and events throughout the year. 

For details of what individual accommodations provide, you can email UWA College for more information. 

Was this answer helpful?