Booking accommodation as a UWA College student if you're under 18

I 'm under 18, where can I book accommodation as a UWA College student ?

Answer ID 3391 | Last updated on 03/01/2023 04.48 PM

As a UWA College student who is under the age of 18, you can choose to stay in a range of accommodation types. These include homestay and residential colleges at the university. Fees, room types and inclusions vary by college, but in general, residential college fees are fully inclusive of the following: all utilities; some or all meals; academic and pastoral support and access to all communal facilities. Also included is a wide range of activities, programs and events throughout the year. 

You can contact UWA College for more information about what individual accommodations provide.

If UWA is issuing or holds your CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare) you must stay in approved U18's University accommodation.

Was this answer helpful?