Moving to another University on completion of UWA College course

Once I complete my UWA College course, can I move to another University?  

Answer ID 3405 | Last updated on 04/01/2023 08.42 AM

You will need to apply for a Release Letter if you wish to transfer to another University after completing your UWA College course. To apply for a Release Letter, you will need to provide compassionate and compelling reasons for the request.

Was this answer helpful?