Submitting an End-on Honours application

How do I apply for End-on Honours?

To qualify for a place in End-on Honours you must normally have successfully completed your current undergraduate degree.

You can apply for Honours online via studentConnect if you are currently completing or have completed your UWA degree within the last 12 months. Other students can still apply via our online application system.

For details on 'how to apply', dates and deadlines, visit our Honours page on the Future Students website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.