Where to find graduate job vacancies
Where can I find graduate job vacancies?
You can find current graduate opportunities listed by employers on CareerHub.
You can also find information about graduate job vacancies by:
- Reading graduate employer directories on Graduate Opportunities and GradAustralia
- Looking at Jobs WA for opportunities in the State Government
- Using a range of internet job sites listed in CareerHub
- West Australian and Weekend Australian newspapers
- Attend a job searching workshop, register to attend via CareerHub
- Current students can make an appointment to discuss job searching with a Careers Advisor via CareerHub.
You can make an appointment to discuss job searching with a Career Advisor by attending an initial triage drop-in. These drop-in sessions run Monday-Friday 9:00-11:00am. Alternatively, you can call the Careers Centre on 6488 2258 to discuss your enquiry and book an appointment.