Course materials in an accessible format if you have a vision impairment

I have a vision impairment; can I get course materials in an accessible format?

UniAccess - UWA's Disability Office can have your course materials and text books converted to an electronic format such as Daisy, Braille, large text or the format you prefer to use. This service is provided free of charge.

To have your course materials converted into an accessible format, discuss your individual needs with an Accessibility Advisor. Contact UniAccess or alternatively, you can call Student Wellbeing Reception on 6488 2423 to book an appointment with an Accessibility Advisor. 

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.