Accessibility Technologist

What is an Accessibility Technologist?

The Accessibility Technologist is a member of the UniAccess - UWA's Disability Office staff. The Accessibility Technologist can help with setting up special ergonomic equipment, preparing reading materials into alternative formats, and assisting students who need specific assistive computer software and hardware to access lectures and participate in tutorials.

The Accessibility Technologist can also offer you assistance with any software requirements you may have when using the two UniAccess supported Library Resource Rooms. Contact UniAccess to discuss your needs.  

Was this answer helpful?