Special examination arrangements

I had special examination arrangements for my WACE/ATAR exams. Can I get the same thing at UWA?

You can access the same arrangements if you are still eligible. Contact UniAccess - UWA’s Disability Office for information on how to apply.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.