Disclosure of ADHD

I don't have a disability, I just have ADHD. Should I let anyone know?

This is up to you. If you have ADD or ADHD you are entitled to UniAccess services so it is a good idea to discuss this with one of the UniAccess Disability Officers.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.