What to do if you have broken your arm and can not write

I have broken my arm and can't write. What can I do?

Answer ID 403 | Last updated on 03/08/2022 11.19 AM

You should contact UniAccess - UWA’s Disability Office for advice and assistance.

You can book online to meet with an Accessibility Advisor to discuss your support needs:

You can also book an appointment by phone. Contact UniAccess at Student Wellbeing on (+61 8) 6488 2423 or email UniAccess.

Was this answer helpful?