Applying for residential college (on campus) accommodation

How do I apply for residential college accommodation?

Answer ID 419 | Last updated on 01/11/2022 10.44 AM

The five residential colleges are located opposite UWA’s Perth campus. You can apply for on campus accommodation through the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal. A one-off non-refundable $125 registration fee applies.

When you apply, you will be asked to rank all five colleges in order of preference. If your first preference isn't available for any reason, your application will automatically be forwarded to your next college preference and so on.

Fees and inclusions can vary from college to college, so it’s a good idea to explore their individual websites to work out which one(s) best suit your requirements. Detailed information and rates are available on the residential colleges' websites or you can contact them directly.

Was this answer helpful?