Leaving accommodation before tenancy or lease expiry

What happens if I want to leave before my accommodation lease / tenancy expires?

Information and advice about breaking your tenancy or lease early can be obtained from the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety: Tel: 1300 304 054

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.