Sexual health advice at the UWA Medical Centre

Can I get sexual health advice?

The UWA Medical Centre provides sexual health advice.  An appointment with the doctor is required. Advice can include:

  • Contraception advice
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections information and testing
  • Pregnancy testing and advice
  • Pap smears and breast examinations
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.