Getting help with your timetable and class allocations

Where can I get help doing my timetable and class allocations?

Organising your timetable is your responsibility at UWA. Once enrolled, you can choose your classes and create your timetable through the Class Allocation System (CAS).

There are help videos on the CAS website to assist you with the process of creating your timetable. If you need further assistance, there are drop-in help sessions for new students during Orientation week - check the UniStart website for dates and times.

You can also contact the First Year Experience Team for assistance with your timetable. You can make an appointment with the First Year Adviser by contacting Student Support Services on 6488 2423.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.