Obtaining a lesser qualification if you choose to not complete your course

I do not wish to complete my course. How do I take out a lesser qualification?

Answer ID 524 | Last updated on 30/01/2023 01.31 PM

If you do not wish to complete your course and want to take out a lesser qualification, it's important you contact your Student Advising Office to discuss whether you are eligible to take an Alternative Exit.

To apply for an Alternative Exit, download the Alternative Exit - Non Combined Courses form and submit it to your Student Advising Office.

Conditions apply when taking out an alternative exit. This means that should you decide to come back and complete the higher award (provided the course rules and availability allow it), your lesser award will need to be surrendered first.

Was this answer helpful?