UWA student campus card for examinations

Do I need my UWA student campus card to take an examination?

Your UWA Campus Card is your official student identification and is compulsory for all examinations (both mid semester and finals).

If you do not have your UWA Campus Card you may not be permitted to take your examination and you will not be given another opportunity to sit the exam.

A UWA Campus Card can be obtained from Student Administration by showing proof of citizenship with a photo (for new students). If you are a current student who has lost your card, there is a $15 replacement charge.

If you have lost your card, please make sure you have reported it online.

Student Administration is open 8:30am - 5:00pm weekdays.

If you need a new or replacement card please allow ample time before your examination to obtain your card.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.