Reasons to attend orientation
Why should I attend Orientation?
Attending Orientation will give you the best possible start to University by allowing you to:
- Meet other students in your course
- Meet key staff in your Faculty
- Learn about the services available to support your study
- Ask questions
- Find your way around campus
- Feel more confident about commencing university
- Engage with the social/extracurricular aspects of university life and learn how you can get more than a degree during your time at UWA.
For International Students, your International activities are particularly important as this is where you will learn all about the specific legal requirements of you as an International Student at UWA.
You can find out about the Orientation activities on offer and create your own personalised Orientation schedule through the UniStart website.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.