Replacement parking permit if you have changed your car

I have changed my car. Can I get a replacement parking permit?
Your parking permit can be replaced. Bring the permit from your old car to the Unipark Office, adjacent to Carpark 1. If you are unable to return the old permit, a new permit will cost $11.00 to be re-issued and you will be asked to provide a statement explaining why you have been unable to return it.

Was this answer helpful?