Use of your current parking permit if you have changed your car

I have changed my car. Can I continue using my current parking permit?

Answer ID 573 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

If you have changed car you must obtain a replacement parking permit. Bring the permit from your old car to the Unipark Office, adjacent to Carpark 1. If you are unable to return the old permit, a new permit will cost $11.00 to be re-issued and you will be asked to provide a statement explaining why you have been unable to return it. If you park on campus in your new car before obtaining a replacement parking permit you will incur an infringement.

Was this answer helpful?